Amun Program – Egypt
▪ Arrive to Cairo International Airport you will be greeted by our representative who will assist
you through the immigration and customs formalities.
▪ Then you’ll be transferred by a deluxe coach to your hotel in to check-in and overnight
Day 2:▪ After breakfast at your hotel you will depart on tour to visit
the Giza Pyramids where you will see one of the Seven
Wonders of the ancient world; the Great Khufu’s (Cheops)
pyramid (2690 BC), continue to explore the rest of the Giza
plateau including the sight of Khafre’s pyramid - Khufu's son,
the second-largest pyramid on the Giza site; and Menkaure
Pyramid the smallest of all three; all proudly guarded by the
▪ Visit one of the papyrus institute to see how papyrus was
manufactured by the ancient Egyptians and the way of writing with the presentation of some
models of the writings and pictures since the days of the Pharaohs and the Islamic ages
▪ Visit one of the exhibitions of perfume production, which gives us an idea on how to extract
perfume oils from the flowers of ancient Egyptians and show some Perfumes that were used
in the days of the Pharaohs and new ones now.
▪ Lunch during the day
▪ Then, visit the Egyptian Museum which is famous for its antiquities from Egypt's pharaonic
era, dating back 50 centuries, most famous of which is the Tutankhamen collection.
▪ Then go to dinner on one of the Nile cruise moving in Cairo, including a special program for
two hours, which includes the presentation of the skirt - belly dance - Oriental Band with
dinner during the trip. And Overnight at the hotel
Day 3:▪ Breakfast at the hotel, begin your day by visiting hanging church,
the synagogue and Amr Ibn al-Aas mosque
▪ Then visiting citadel of Salah al-Din al-Ayubi, the mosque of
Muhammad Ali, Al-Azhar mosque, and markets of Khan al-Khalili.
▪ Lunch during the visit.
▪ Overnight at hotel
Day 4:▪ Breakfast, free Time
▪ Optional Tour to Alexandria Or Cairo Tower Or Pharaonic Village
Day 5:▪ Breakfast at the hotel, departure to Cairo airport to return home
Above rate including the following services:-
- Hotels Accommodation.
- All transfers by air-conditioned new vehicle.
- Well experienced Guide or Translator
- Sightseeing tickets.
- Meals as mentioned above
Above rate excluding the following services:-
- Entry visa fee to enter Egypt
- Personal extras or Beverages with meals
- Additional costs arising
- Any Items not mentioned above