CONTACT US FOR THE PRICE
Ertugrul (Resurrection) Tour Overview
We pick you up from the hotel approximately 06:15. Afterwards to be taken to Sogut with full day tour option.
You have the opportunity to experience this wonderful tour dating back to 13th century where the great Ottoman
Empire first begane to originate and took its roots.
Group: You and your group.
Duration: 7 hours.
Included: Breakfast, Pick-up from Sultanahmet/Old Town, Taksim and drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, all fees and taxes.
Price: Contact us
Highlights: Tomb of Ertugrul Gazi, Tomb of Master Edebali, Orhan Gazi Mosque, Ottoman Timeline Museum, Grand Mosque of Bursa, Silk Bazaar.
The road map of the tour showing the landmarks and descriptions.
- Between 6:15 – 6:30 Pick up from your hotel.
- We will stop on the way to have open-buffet breakfast at our selective partner restaurant. You will have time for shopping as well.
- The Tomb of Ertugrul Gazi in Sogut.
- Visit Alp’s Tombs and Ertugrul Gazi Tomb.
- Free time around Ertugrul Gazi Tomb
- You can wear Alp costumes and take photographs, and can do horse-riding.
- Well-Mosque (Kuyulu Mescid) of Ertugrul in Sogut.
- The Tomb of Edebali, the Master of Ertugrul and Osman Gazi.
- Orhan Gazi Mosque in Sogut, Bilecik.
- Timeline of Ottoman Empire at open-air Ottoman Museum in Bilecik.
- Drive to Bursa (Driving time appr. 1 hour to 1h30).
- Visit the UNESCO-protected Tomb of Osman and Orhan Gazi, the key figures in Ottoman history in Bursa.
- The Grand Mosque of Bursa and Silk Bazaar.
- Free time at Bursa city center.
- Drive back to Istanbul and we will arrive back to the hotel.
- Other personal expenses
- Our selection of vehicles are recent models of Mercedes Vito. In case you are a large group, then it’ll be a Mercedes Sprinter.
- Basic needs like water, extra masks and hand-sanitizers will be provided in the vehicle.
- We also pick up guests who are located in Old Town/Sultanahmet and Taksim areas.
- The drop-off may be late depending on the traffic.
- In case, you are a group of four or more OR there are four or more guests the tour will be a regular tour and price will be lower.