Seven Churches of Revelation Tour from Istanbul 3 Days 2 Nights
Seven Churches of Revelation Tour from Istanbul 3 Days 2 Nights

Seven Churches of Revelation Tour From Istanbul 3 Days 2 Nights


The Highlights

Enjoy visiting seven churches of the revelation in Asia Minor with professional oriented guide

Understand and learn about the importance of the seven churches



Day 1 (Pergamum, Thyatira, Smyrna) (Lunch)


Early morning you will have transfer from your hotel in Istanbul to the airport for the flight to Izmir (60 min). Upon arrival to Izmir, meet your tour guide and drive to Pergamum. There you'll explore the impressive Acropolis, the actual ancient city and see the Altar of Zeus. Later continue to Asklepion, the famous medical center of classical times, you'll also visit the Red Basilica (St. John’s Church) then continue the drive to Thyatira, now called Akhisar. There you'll see the remains of a basilica and some architectural fragments from the Roman period. Upon driving back to Izmir you'll enjoy a panoramic ride of Smyrna, the third largest city in Turkey and one of the sites of the Seven Churches of Asia. Overnight in Izmir


Day 2  (Izmir, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea, Hierapolis ) (Breakfast-Lunch)


Today you'll depart early in the morning to  Sardis where you'll visit the great temple which became a Byzantine Church later. You will also visit the restored gymnasium and the Synagogue. Then you'll continue the journey to Philadelphia. There you'll see the remains of a Byzantine basilica built of bricks, with a bit of high arch and some 11th-century frescoes. Afterward, we drive to the healing city of Hierapolis where hot mineral water bursts from the earth and cascades over steep cliffs forming pools. There you'll visit the Martyrium of the Apostle Philip. Then in Laodicea, you can walk the ancient streets of the city and see the ancient structures. Overnight in Pamukkale.




Day 3 ( Ephesus / Istanbul Flight) (Breakfast-Lunch)


After breakfast, check out from your room and start for full day Ephesus. There you walk through history along marble streets lined with wonderful public buildings such as the Baths of Scholastica, the Library of Celsus, the Temple of Hadrian and the Theatre. Later we drive to the House of the Virgin Mary where she spent her last days and the assumption took place. After that, you visit the Basilica of St. John and the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.

End of the tour, you will be transferred to Izmir airport for the flight to Istanbul ( 60 min ). Upon arrival to Istanbul airport you will be greeted to transfer your hotel.


Services Included The Fee

Domestic flight tickets 
Hotel accommodation

Daily breakfasts (except Day 1)


Licensed  tour guide

Transportation by air-conditioned minivan

Admission tickets to historical sites

Services Not Included In The Fee

Tips for the guide and driver

Anything specified as included

Important Informations


Planning your travel is as easy .

Decide on a package. Let us know what tours you are interested in or ask our experienced tour consultants to help you organize an individualized program suited to your specific needs and interests.
Secure your reservation. Once you have chosen your itinerary we will send you a link to our WORLD TRAVEL CHANNEL Online Secure Payment system. Here you can make a deposit to reserve your booking through a secure server. We use the latest, most secure technology available, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details. We will also need the legal name, date of birth and passport numbers for all travelers.
Relax your vacation is taken care of! When your credit card has cleared, we will book and confirm your hotels, transportation and tours. We will e-mail you a detailed itinerary and arrange a convenient time and place to pick up your vouchers (either at the airport, your hotel or our office).
We kindly require a deposit payment at time of booking to secure your reservations. The deposit payment is 40% of the total amount. The remaining 60% of the total amount is to be paid when you pick up your vouchers and tickets.
This is a customized, private tour and is intended to accommodate your needs

It is always an option to modify the itinerary according to your travel preferences even during the tour