Antalya jeep safari is a super fun and nature tour organized by 4×4 Landrover safari jeeps on the slopes of beautiful Taurus Mountain in the Gebiz region near Antalya. Our safari jeeps will drive on the dusty roads among the forest and visit rural Turkish houses in some of the nomad villages of Antalya. In the village, you will see the village house, mosque and meet some local nomad people in their traditional dress. The next stop is Uçansu waterfall (Flying waterfall), you can refresh and enjoy its beauty. At the end of the off-road jeep safari, We will have a break for lunch at a country restaurant. Funny drivers will make you entertain during the safari tour. If you get bored of Antalya's heat and get to know behind the touristic city and real Turkish village life, the Antalya Jeep safari tour is a recommended trip.
* Picking up from hotels/apartments in Antalya
* Driving up to Taurus Mountain by land rover jeeps
* Break on a peak with a wonderful view
* Visiting Nomad village and local people
* Water fights (optional)
* Swimming break in Gebiz river
* Dropping off at your hotels & apartments in Antalya.
* *Hotel pick-up and drop-off